My Picture-Taking Disorder


Taking a walk seemed like a good idea. Thank goodness for the UppaBaby rain cover!

Her "Who Loves Baby" photo album (Parents, aunts & nephews: we need 3x5 or 4x6 pics of you as couples, family unit for this!!)
Cute chubberly cheeky profile
True Blue Babe
Bud







Yay Baby food Prunes! Next to bbf apples, the only food food I like
I'll play with the spaghetti & meatballs w/ my hands, but I won't put it in my mouth
Yay
My little Moppet, before MOPS

First day of "school" (MOPS) outfit

Morning cuddle time in our bed is the best!










Oh my, last blog entry was August 11. So sorry blog followers. It's just that it takes so flippin' long to upload photos to this thing! Well, that, and the addictive, but time sucker that is facebook (I post a lot more pics on there, sometimes a new Greta pic every day, so if that's why you're a follower of this blog, GET YOURSELF A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and you'll get your Greta fix a lot easier!). Anyway, I digress. I wanted to post the pictures I took, JUST TODAY so you can see why we have so many photos on snapfish (e-mail me if you'd like the link to our snapfish account) of the first 7 months of G's life. If you're a random stranger trying to follow a blog about Americans living in Germany, sorry to disappoint. As of Jan. 2, 2009, this spot became an occasional report of living in Germany, and more often a Greta update w/ pics. So be it. Oh yeah, and after just adding all those pics, the thing I hate most about uploading pics to this blog (and that I forget every time it's been a while since I've done it) is that they go in opposite order of how you put them in (and it's a royal pain to change the order) and always at the top of the page. So, it's the day in reverse. Urgh.
0 Responses